Beautiful bouquet for brides. Make also as decoration - Buquê bonito para noivas. Use também como decoração

Leave a Comment


This gurl finally finished the wedding bouquet.  The bride loves it.
Lots and lots of hand crocheted flowers.  One down, four more to go!

UPDATE:
For those of you who've inquired how I did this, I cut a styrofoam ball in half and then covered it in lace using a hot glue gun.  I also covered a styrofoam cone in lace.
Patterns for a couple of the flowers are here and here.

The small five petal flower (my fave) pattern is:
Make a magic ring.

Into the ring:  1SC, CH2, 2DC, CH2, 1SC, *CH2, 2DC, CH2, 1SC*, repeat from *to* 3 more times.  SLP ST into ring and fasten off.  Pull the ring tight. I just knot the ends on the back and cut.
The leaf pattern is:

CH 8.  In second CH from hook, SC.  In next CH 1 HDC.  1 DC in next 3 CH.  In next CH, 2 HDC.  In last CH 1 SC.  Turn to crochet on the other side of the leaf.  1 SC in the last CH you just SC in.  In next CH 1 HDC, 1 DC in next 3 CH, then one HDC in next CH and 1 SC in last CH.  Fasten off. 

I used white ball pins to attach each flower onto the styrofoam ball. 
Then I cut different types of lace and hot glued that onto the cone.
I used different weights of yarn, even embroidery thread, and hooks for the flowers to get different sizes.
This is a great heirloom to hand down and also use as a decoration!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário